Zend Framework: Advanced Online Training
Zend Framework has become the de-facto standard for building large-scale PHP web applications. This course addresses several topics that are of interest to people who are familiar with how Zend Framework works, but are looking to get more out of it.
At the conclusion of the course, participants will have a better understanding of how Zend Framework provides a comprehensive, standardized, best method approach to building more complex, interactive and scalable web applications.
CLASS DATE AND TIME
|1. KEY CONCEPTS OVERVIEW
A. MVC design pattern
|4. INTERACTIVE APPLICATIONS
|2. DEVELOPMENT AND TESTING|
|5. SCALABLE, FLEXIBLE, AND HIGH PERFORMANCE SYSTEMS
|3. RICH INTERNET APPLICATIONS|
Intermediate to advanced PHP developers who have used Zend Framework to complete at least 1 major web application.
Participants must be proficient in:
• Object-Oriented Programming
• Model-View-Controller design pattern
Participants must be comfortable creating:
• Basic web applications based on Zend Framework
• Simple web forms, simple database interactions
Participants must be familiar with:
• Web Services
• Client - Server interaction
• Session Management
• Authentication and Access Control Mechanisms
• Plus all the other topics presented in the Zend Framework Fundamentals course
Note: After you have purchased your Zend online training course, you will receive an email detailing the registration process.
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org